Some folks are scared off by the word "Psychology", fearing that it is too focused on the soft and fuzzy as opposed to business competencies. But consider this: Being a great leader means having the personal skills, courage and commitment to make things happen.....
- It means being resilient---able to bounce back after adversity.
- Being a communicator---able to have the difficult conversation when needed.
- Being a decision-maker--not afraid to make the tough decisions.
- Being humble--keeping your eyes on the prize and at times helping others to take credit for success
- Being agile---able to deal with complexity and change in a world filled with enormous challenges